As humans we spend a lot of time on food. Our team in Greece is no different as they spend a lot of time on food for themselves and others. We’ve found a few recipes that our teams have really loved. Here’s an easy Orzo Salad for you to add to your repertoire!
1. Start with 1lb of orzo pasta. And cook it according to the directions.
2. While the pasta is boiling you can start chopping up the rest of the ingredients.
3. Chop 1 bunch of parsley.
4. Chop 1 red onion.
5. Chop 3 tomatoes.
6. Add all the veggies with the cooked and drained orzo.
7. Mix and add 1/2 cup olive oil and 1/4 cup lemon juice.
8. Add 1 teaspoon of garlic (or several chopped cloves of fresh garlic)
9. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt (or to taste)
10. Add 1/4 teaspoon of pepper (or to taste)
11. Chop and add 8 oz of feta cheese (or more if you like!)
12. Mix, refrigerate, and serve!